Collect, prepare and build any data source into one immediately available digital client case file.
Import documents from virtually anywhere by simply dragging and dropping files into HyperLaw Litigation:
- Documents from any other external systems such as case management systems or applications.
- Client documents and documents from the other side.
- Emails and attachments, PDFs, Images and Microsoft Documents.
- Scanned documents.
- Discovery or evidence data.
- Structured or unstructured data.
- Do this all in minutes, not hours.
Once uploaded, the digital client case file is immediately available to work on – fully editable content at your fingertips. Build, manage and review a litigation case in teams or solo, and you only work the content once – this produces outstanding efficiency savings.
- No paper whatsoever – work completely paperless and eco-friendly.
- Quickly on board new cases and clients.
- Be up and running fast – collaborate easily anywhere in the world.
- Input case events and synchronise them with your Outlook calendar.
- Utilise digital tools to highlight, tag and annotate any case content.
- Effortlessly tag key issues and collect all supporting or opposing evidence to build your case.
- Easily produce notes, append issues and create review points to any case.
- Utilise smart enterprise search tools to enable full content scanning.
- Ensure full compliance and client file review – the review dashboard gives you an instant snapshot of fees, work in progress, costs to complete the case and a risk management assessment.
- Share cases seamlessly with team members, clients, counsel, third parties or expert witnesses.
Everything in HyperLaw Litigation has been optimised to save every last professional and administrative second. Fast output is critical for client service.
- Build working papers ultra-quick in PowerGen.
- Anything you have done in HyperLaw Litigation is available to report on – without any further manipulation required.
- Cut, copy, paste and move work content effortlessly between Microsoft Word, PDF or Plain Text.
- Assemble client advice or litigation documents rapidly.
- Build and submit instructions to counsel, together with any supporting bundles at the press of a button.
- Easily share selected items in your client case file anywhere you want – retain all the original working documents used as a single source of the truth.
- Share it all with anyone anywhere in the world.