Collect, access and build any data source into one immediately available digital client file. This is particularly important for direct access barristers who require much more intensive contact with their clients.
Import documents from virtually anywhere by simply dragging and dropping files into HyperLaw Barrister:
- Any other external systems such as case management systems, applications and portals.
- Emails, PDF’s, Images and Microsoft Documents.
- Paper documents – lever arch files.
- Documents from your client or from the other side.
- Discovery or evidence data.
- Structured or unstructured data.
- Do this all in minutes, not hours.
Once uploaded, the digital client file is then immediately available to work on – fully editable content at your fingertips. Build and manage a client matter and you only work the content once – this produces outstanding efficiency savings.
- No paper whatsoever – work completely paperless and eco-friendly.
- On-board new cases and clients quickly.
- Be up and running fast – collaborate easily anywhere in the world.
- Input case events and synchronise them with your Outlook calendar.
- Utilise digital tools to highlight, tag and annotate any case content.
- Easily produce notes, append issues and create review points to any case.
- Utilise smart enterprise search tools to enable full content scanning.
- Ensure full compliance and client file review – the review dashboard gives you an instant snapshot of fees and work in progress, together with costs to complete and a risk management assessment.
- Share seamlessly with clerks, solicitors, clients, third parties or expert witnesses.
Everything in HyperLaw Barrister has been optimised to save every last professional and administrative second. Ultra-fast document assembly is critical for client service.
- Build working papers ultra-quick in PowerGen.
- Anything you would have done in HyperLaw is available to report on- without any further manipulation required.
- Cut, copy, paste and move work content effortlessly between Microsoft Word, PDF or Plain Text.
- Develop client advice, speeches and prosecution or defence documents rapidly.
- Create e-bundles at the press of a button.
- Easily export selected items in your case file anywhere you want- retain all of the original working documents used as a single source of truth.
- Share it all with anyone anywhere in the world.
- Present your representation in court straight from a laptop- no need to worry about paper court bundles anymore.