Build any data source into one immediately available digital case file.
Import documents from virtually anywhere by simply dragging and dropping files into HyperLaw:
- Any other external systems such as case management systems, applications and portals.
- Emails and attachments, PDF’s, Images and Microsoft Documents.
- Scanned documents.
- Documents from your client or from the other side.
- Discovery or evidence data.
- Structured or unstructured data.
- Do this all in minutes, not hours.
Central to HyperLaw is providing you with a digital case file which is immediately available to work on – fully editable content at your fingertips. Review your client matter in teams or solo, and you only work the content once – this produces outstanding efficiency savings.
- Work completely paperless and from anywhere when you have internet connectivity.
- Quickly on board new cases and clients.
- Be up and running fast – collaborate easily anywhere in the world.
- Utilise digital tools to highlight, redact, tag and annotate any case content.
- Easily produce notes, link evidential facts to key issues and create review points to any case.
- Utilise smart enterprise search tools to enable full content scanning.
- Share seamlessly with counsel, expert witnesses, solicitors, clients or third parties.
Everything in HyperLaw has been optimised to save every last professional and administrative second. Ultra-fast document assembly and bundle creation is critical for client service. Present or securely share your digital case file with clients, colleagues or court from a laptop or tablet.
- Build working papers ultra-quick in PowerGen.
- Anything you would have done in HyperLaw is available to report on- without any further manipulation required.
- Cut, copy, paste and move work content effortlessly between Microsoft Word, PDF or Plain Text.
- Create a paginated, indexed and bookmarked bundle with content pages, indices, search capability and annotation included that reflects your review of the case. All without separate court bundle software.
- Easily share selected items in your case file anywhere you want. Share with courts, clerks, solicitors, clients, third parties and expert witnesses, or share with systems relating to case management, document management and practice management.