Every lawyer can collect, prepare and build any data source into one immediately available digital client case file.
Import documents from virtually anywhere by simply dragging and dropping files into HyperLaw:
- Any other external systems such as case management systems, applications and portals.
- Emails and attachments, PDF’s, Images and Microsoft Documents.
- Paper documents – lever arch files.
- Documents from your client or from the other side.
- Discovery or evidence data.
- Structured or unstructured data.
- Do this all in minutes, not hours.
Central to HyperLaw is providing lawyers with a digital case file which is immediately available to work on – fully editable content at your fingertips. Build, manage and review a client matter in teams or solo, and you only work the content once – this produces outstanding efficiency savings.
- Work completely paperless and from anywhere when you have internet connectivity.
- On board new cases and clients quickly.
- Be up and running fast – collaborate easily anywhere in the world.
- Input case events and synchronise them with your Outlook calendar or iCal calendar.
- Utilise digital tools to highlight, tag and annotate any case content.
- Easily produce notes, link evidential facts to key issues and create review points to any case.
- Utilise smart enterprise search tools to enable full content scanning.
- Share seamlessly with counsel, expert witnesses, solicitors, clients or third parties.
Everything in HyperLaw has been optimised to save every last professional and administrative second. Ultra-fast document assembly is critical for client service.
- Build working papers ultra-quick in PowerGen.
- Produce indexed and paginated bundles.
- Anything you would have done in HyperLaw is available to report on- without any further manipulation required.
- Cut, copy, paste and move work content effortlessly between Microsoft Word, PDF or Plain Text.
- Easily export selected items in your case file.
- Share it all with anyone anywhere in the world.