We are thrilled to announce that we are exhibiting alongside our integration partner LEX Chambers Management Software at the upcoming Annual and Young Bar Conference on 23rd November.
The conference is located at the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, London, and aims to bring together the profession to gain insight into key issues at the modern Bar, celebrate achievements and examine the changing work and role of barristers in today’s society.
During the conference, we will be showcasing our integration with LEX Chambers Management Software and how it delivers a truly paperless chambers. We will also be demonstrating why HyperLaw is the go-to intelligent case review and presentation software for barristers, taking you way beyond the norm of a traditional PDF editor.
HyperLaw enables barristers to:
- Collate a wide-range of file types including emails and attachments into one place ready for quickfire case review – completely cutting out the need to print or converting of files to PDF.
- Review an entire case irrespective of different file types.
- Apply post-it note style tag and annotations in electronic form that smartly link together to provide your full assessment of the case.
- Utilise enterprise search technology to immediately surface key information.
- Automatically build case chronologies, summaries and identify key trends, documents, dates, people and names that appear in your case.
- Build paginated court bundles with or without your tag and annotations which reflect your assessment of the case.
- Present your case in court or securely share it from a laptop or tablet.
If you are attending the conference, say hello to a member of the HyperLaw or LEX team on the day to be one of the first to see the integration.
If you are not attending but want to find out more, feel free to request a demonstration on our website or get in contact with your LEX Account Manager if you are an existing LEX customer.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information
Visit the Bar Council Website to view the full conference programme or to book your place.