We are delighted to announce that we will be exhibiting at LAWBizTech London on 22nd and 23rd October at the renowned Olympia London.
The event is one of the finest in the legal industry with over 2,000 professionals expected to attend. Across both days we will be on stand 336 with a collection of sweet treats and showcasing our intelligent case preparation software.
We are excited to be exhibiting at the flagship event and look forward to discussing with key decision makers how we can help your law firm or barristers’ chambers transition to paperless working.
HyperLaw helps you to:
- Collate a wide-range of file types including emails and attachments into one place ready for quickfire case review – completely cutting out the need to print or converting of files to PDF.
- Review the entire case irrespective of different file types.
- Apply post-it note style tag and annotations in electronic form that smartly link together to provide your full assessment of the case.
- Utilise enterprise search technology.
- Automatically build a case timeline of events and identify key trends that appear in a case.
- Build paginated court bundles with or without your tag and annotations which reflect your assessment of the case.
- Work on a case in teams or individually to deliver a stunning outcome for your client.
- Present or securely share your digital case file with clients, colleagues or court from a laptop or tablet.
Also, don’t miss the opportunity to listen in to our Managing Director Mike Washburn presenting an interesting and thought-provoking talk on “Does Gaining a Competitive Advantage Through Technology Really Matter“, which will provide fascinating insights on the interface between using technology and running a professional practice in a challenging market.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For More Information
The opening times, venue address and how to secure your free ticket for LAWBizTech London 2019 can all be seen below:
Tuesday 22nd October: 08.30 – 17.00
Wednesday 23rd October: 08.30 – 17.00