If you are subscribed to The Barrister Magazine, you would have seen us and our integration partner LEX Chambers Management software, writing about how our integration connects barrister and clerk workflow to deliver an efficient paperless chambers.
The Law is now an App
The Barrister Magazine, Michaelmas Term Issue.
The article The Law is now an App features on page 12 of The Barrister Magazine, Michaelmas Term issue. It’s insightful and presents why chambers and barristers need to embrace technology to remain competitive in what is an ever-evolving legal profession.
Read the article in The Barrister Magazine and stay ahead of the curve with the HyperLaw and LEX Chambers Management software integration.
The integration includes:
- Access to case details and documents in HyperLaw for barristers to review the case anywhere, anytime.
- Quickly on board cases in LEX and assign a barrister to instantly review it in HyperLaw.
- Automatic population of case details in HyperLaw from data already captured in LEX.
- Seamlessly upload documents stored in LEX with ShareFile to HyperLaw – removing duplication of data and ensuring barristers can jump straight to reviewing the case.
- Utilise easy-to-use tools to review the case – tag, annotate, highlight, redact, scribble, search and note capture.
- Rapidly build case chronologies, summaries and identify key trends, documents, people, names and dates that occur without having to read the whole case.
- Build court bundles and documents in HyperLaw and send them back to LEX to ensure full document retention monitoring.
- Share and present your case from a laptop or tablet.
- Secure cloud-based storage.
How do I find out more?
You can contact us via one of the following options to discuss how the integration can help transform your chambers.
- Sign up to a free demo to see how your chambers can take case review and presentation beyond PDF editing
- Request a free copy of the HyperLaw with LEX integration product brochure by emailing email@example.com
- Call us to speak to a friendly member of the HyperLaw team on 01785 241 492